Middle Georgia Injury Attorneys
Burke Lasseter LLC, in Warner Robins, Georgia, provides experienced representation to clients for a wide range of personal injury claims. In addition, our practice also includes holding companies responsible through corporate litigation. Attorneys Kelly R. Burke and R. Jeffrey Lasseter have more than 50 years of combined experience and are dedicated to providing professional and personal service to every client.
Contact us today to discuss your case. Call us 24/7 — we are available at all times, we promptly return phone calls and emails and attend to the needs of our clients in an expedited manner.
Comprehensive Representation From Warner Robins Accident Lawyers
At Burke Lasseter, we have the skill, knowledge and experience to handle even the most complex legal issues. We primarily handle these types of cases:
- Personal injury claims — If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of the intentional, careless or negligent actions of another party, you may be entitled to compensation. We offer no-cost consultations and charge on contingency, which means you do not pay unless you receive the fair and full financial recovery that meets your expectations.
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents and Logging Truck Accidents
- Drunk driver accidents
- Catastrophic injuries and accidents
- Wrongful death
- Construction defects
- Corporate litigation — As a result of taking on some of the biggest corporations in America, we have the knowledge and ability to hold corporations, including national banks and insurance companies, responsible for their actions.
- U Visas — Burke Lasseter serves the community in a variety of ways, including helping clients obtain U Visas. A U Visa is a visa granted to someone who has been the victim of a crime and assisted the police in investigating the case.
For a free consultation with an experienced Middle Georgia injury lawyer, contact us today at 478-287-6969 or toll free at 844-287-6969. Or, if you prefer, send an email using our online system.